The City prepares a number of reports each year that detail the City’s finances.
Financial Report Highlights
The Financial Report Highlights summarizes the City’s full 2020 Annual Financial Report to provide a quick overview of the City’s financial performance.
- 2020 Financial Report Highlights
- 2019 Financial Report Highlights
- 2018 Financial Report Highlights
- 2017 Financial Report Highlights
- 2016 Financial Report Highlights
- 2015 Financial Report Highlights
The Financial Report communicates to residents, businesses and all stakeholders the details of the City’s financial performance, and related information about significant financial policies, processes, and sustainability-related information.
- 2020 Financial and Sustainability Report
- 2019 Financial Report
- 2018 Financial Report
- 2017 Financial Report
- 2016 Financial Report
- 2015 Financial Report
- 2014 Financial Report
- 2013 Financial Report
- 2012 Financial Report
- 2011 Financial Report
- 2010 Financial Report
- 2009 Financial Report
- 2008 Financial Report
Long-Range Financial Plan
The Long-Range Financial Plan provides a summary of the key challenges, a financial condition assessment, and a snapshot of the City’s anticipated financial position over the next ten years.
How Mississauga Compares
Learn how Mississauga’s 2021 property values, municipal taxes and more compare to those of 114 other Ontario municipalities.
Annual Treasurer's Statement
Annual Treasurer’s Statements are in compliance with the Development Charges Act and Planning Act.
- Summary of Activity in 2021
- Summary of Activity in 2020
- Summary of Activity in 2019
- Summary of Activity in 2018
- Summary of Activity in 2017
- Summary of Activity in 2016
- Summary of Activity in 2015
Cashless Transactions Review Final Report
This report on a review of the City’s capability to transition towards going cashless, was produced by KPMG LLP, and carried out with financial support from the Province of Ontario.
Data Analytics Strategy Report
This report, produced by Ernst & Young LLP, was carried out with financial support from the Province of Ontario.