Not-for-profit community groups can apply for operating or project-based grants.
Who can apply
To apply, your organization must be:
- Operating on a not-for-profit basis and governed by volunteers
- Operating with a specific mandate to provide and support recreation and sport, parks and forestry, or environment activities
- Operating year-round
- Based and active in Mississauga
- Providing programs and services in Mississauga that are open to the public and publicized city-wide
- Registered with the Community Group Registry Program
Additional eligibility criteria is required for each funding stream. Review the Program Guidelines (PDF) for more information.
How to apply
The 2021 Community Grant Program is now closed.
If you have questions or need more information about the City’s grant programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-615-3200 ext. 5476.