- If the spot is currently occupied by a tree, stump or log
- If the location has underground utilities, fire hydrants, utility poles or traffic signs
- Properties located in new subdivisions
What happens next
- We’ll complete an investigation within 30 days
- We’ll choose the species of tree and the exact planting spot
Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.