Community Grant Program
The 2019 Community Grant Program will begin accepting applications from eligible organizations on Monday August 27 2018.
To assist Mississauga based and active, not for profit community groups by providing one year operating and project grants to deliver recreation and sport, parks and forestry and environment programs and projects in order to improve the quality of life for Mississauga residents.
Steps to Apply:
- Review the 2019 Community Grant Program Guidelines to determine eligibility, funding streams available and other important information about the program.
- New for 2019: Updated eligibility criteria, funding streams and funding request limits. Please ensure you meet all of the eligibility criteria before beginning Step 2.
- Access the City of Mississauga's Online Grants Portal to prepare and submit an application.
Friday October 12, 2018 by 4:30 PM
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Sign up to attend a brief Community Grant Program webinar by emailing email@example.com with your webinar date preference:
- Tuesday, September 11 2018 at 2:00 PM
- Thursday, September 13 2018 at 10:00 AM
Webinar access details will be provided once registration is completed. Attending the Community Grant Program webinar is mandatory for organizations that have not received funding from the Community Grant Program within the past two years.