Request for Enforcement

Request for Enforcement

To report a parking problem:

  • Call 3-1-1 or 905-615-4311 (if calling from outside city limits) from Monday to Friday between 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 905-615-3000 for dispatch (evenings/ weekends/ holidays).
  • Provide the exact location, description of the vehicle including the license plate number or the address where the offending vehicle is parked.
  • Provide your own name and address information for possible follow-up purposes. Your personal information will remain confidential and is not released as per the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
  • After your call, a Parking Enforcement Officer is dispatched to the location to begin the enforcement process.

Can the vehicle be towed from my property? +

Does the property owner or property management pay to get vehicles towed? +

Can I get my own tow truck to move the vehicle? +

Does the City of Mississauga provide parking signs to private properties? +

How do I file a Letter of Authorization with the City? +