Draft background study and by-law
The draft 2022 DC Background Study reports are available below:
- Draft 2022 Development Charges Background Study
- Draft 2022 Transportation Background Study
- Draft 2022 Stormwater Drainage Component
The draft 2022 DC By-law is available.
The draft 2022 DC Background Study and By-law were presented at a Statutory Public Meeting on April 6, 2022 for feedback and comments. The corporate report is available below.
The draft Study and By-law are scheduled to be presented for General Committee consideration on June 15, 2022 and for Council approval on June 22, 2022.
Corporate reports, technical inputs and consultation materials
View the following corporate reports related to the DC By-law Review:
- Statutory Public Meeting, April 6, 2022: Item 11.1 2022 Development Charges and Community Benefits Charges Public Meeting
- Budget Committee, June 21, 2021: Item 7.1 – 2022 Development Charges Background Study and Community Benefits Charge Update
- General Committee, March 31, 2021: Item 9.3 – Mississauga’s Population and Employment Forecasts for the Development Charges and Community Benefits Charge By-law Review and Item 9.4 – Development Charges Background Study and Community Benefits Charge Strategy Project Update
View the following presentations from previous stakeholder meetings:
As information becomes available, it will be posted on this page. For questions or comments please contact Shahada Khan, Manager, Development Financing & Reserve Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.