The City of Mississauga requires that all dogs and cats be licensed, and that the tag be
attached to your pet at all times.
Licensing your pet is quick and easy - and it's the law. Here's how to get your MY PET Licence
- Online - Renew or apply for pet
- By Mail - Download your application and send it to Animal Services with your payment.
- In Person - Simply come into the Animal Services Shelter.
- By Telephone - Call 905-896-5858 Opion 1 to purchase your licence via
- At your local community centre - New pet licences can be purchased at your local
Community Centre. Please note that renewal of existing pet licences cannot be completed at
Stay up to date
Your MY PET Licence can only help Animal Services get your pet home if you keep your
contact information current! That's why By Law 98-04 requires pet owners to provide
change of information regarding
address and phone number within 30 days.
License Your Pet Now