To apply for a refreshment cycle owner’s licence you’ll need to submit:
- An Owner Licence Application. This must be completed by the business owner, partner, president or an authorized agent.
- Proof that you’re at least 15 years old
- Proof of Canadian citizenship, landed immigrant status or a valid work permit
- Original criminal record search
- Articles of incorporation and/or business registration documents, if applying as a company
- A copy of the registered declaration of partnership, if applying as a registered partnership
- Certificate of insurance with a minimum $2 million coverage and endorsed to the City of Mississauga
- A list of items for sale from the cycle
- Health inspection from the Region of Peel
- Park permit, if you’re operating in a park
The cycle must be inspected at the Mobile Licensing Office before your licence can be issued.
A new refreshment cycle licence will cost $179.50. Fees are payable by cheque, Debit, Visa, Master Card or AMEX.
Renewing an owner’s licence
Your licence will expire every year on April 30. A renewal notice will be mailed to the address we have on file for you.
To renew your licence you’ll need to submit the following documents and pay the renewal fee:
- A Licence Renewal Application
- Valid master business name registration, if applicable
- Certificate of insurance endorsed to the City of Mississauga
- Health inspection from the Region of Peel, if applicable
- Park permit, if applicable
The fee to renew your licence is $167.25.
If you don’t renew your licence within 30 days of the expiry date, you’ll have to reapply as a new applicant.