To apply for a refreshment cycle owner’s licence you’ll need to submit:
- An Owner Licence Application. This must be completed by the business owner, partner, president or an authorized agent.
- Proof that you’re at least 15 years old
- Proof of Canadian citizenship, landed immigrant status or a valid work permit
- Original criminal record search
- Articles of incorporation and/or business registration documents, if applying as a company
- A copy of the registered declaration of partnership, if applying as a registered partnership
- Certificate of insurance with a minimum $2 million coverage and endorsed to the City of Mississauga
- A list of items for sale from the cycle
- Health inspection from the Region of Peel
- Park permit, if you’re operating in a park
The cycle must be inspected at the Mobile Licensing Office before your licence can be issued.
|Type of fee||Price|
|Initial licence fee (HST exempt)||$17.80|
|Balance of licence fee (HST exempt)||$160.20|
|Copy of Vendors By-law 522-04, as amended (if provided by the City)||$25|
|Site inspection fee||$108.75|
Renewing an owner’s licence
Your licence will expire every year on April 30. A renewal notice will be mailed to the address we have on file for you.
To renew your licence you’ll need to submit the following documents and pay the renewal fee:
- A Licence Renewal Application
- Valid Master Business Name Registration, if applicable
- Certificate of Insurance endorsed to the City of Mississauga
- Health inspection from the Region of Peel, if applicable
- Park permit, if applicable
The fee to renew your licence is $166. If you pay the renewal fee more than 10 business days after your licence expiry date there will be an additional fee of $90.68.
If you don’t renew your licence within 30 days of the expiry date, you’ll have to reapply as a new applicant.