Renewing a vehicle pound facility licence
Your licence will expire one year from the date of issuance. A renewal notice will be mailed to the address we have on file for you.
To renew your licence, you’ll need to submit the following documents and pay your renewal fee:
- A Licence Renewal Application completed by the Director/Owner
- A list of storage fees
- Valid master business name registration, if applicable
- Letter stating maximum number of vehicles that can be stored in the vehicle pound facility
- A list of towing companies and/or tow trucks that have permission to use the facility
- An original Certificate of Insurance with a minimum of $2,000,000 coverage endorsed to the City of Mississauga
- The Province of Ontario’s Garage Automobile Insurance (OAP 4), endorsed to the City of Mississauga, showing a minimum of $2,000,000 coverage
The fee to renew your licence is $622.00.
The business location will be inspected by a Mobile Licensing Enforcement Officer to ensure bylaw requirements are met.
If you don’t renew your licence by the expiry date, you’ll have to reapply as a new applicant.