COVID-19: Latest news and information

Rebate for charities

If you’re a registered charity operating out of a commercial or industrial property, you can apply for a tax rebate of 40% of the annual property taxes paid by the Charity. Your charity must have a registration number issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

How to apply

Complete your Charity Tax Relief Application Form and submit it in any of the following ways:

  • Email to
  • Mail to Mississauga Taxes, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C1
  • In person at 300 City Centre Drive at the cash counter on the Ground floor between 8:15 am to 4:45 pm or at the Property Taxes Customer Service counter on the 4th floor, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
  • Fax: 905-615-3972

Your application must be received by the last day of February following the application year. For example, if you’re submitting an application for the 2020 tax year, you must apply by February 28, 2021.