The document referenced below contains text of Amendment No. 25. The text amends the various
Sections and District Policies of the Mississauga Plan. Two types of maps are associated with
OPA 25; Schedules and District Land Use Maps. Schedules are maps that deal with topics
applicable to the City as a whole, such as the identification of environmental areas. District
Land Use Maps can be used to find the Official Plan designation of specific properties. The
Schedules and District Land Use Maps associated with OPA 25 can be found at the bottom of the
previous web page. The Schedules and District Land Use Maps indicate the proposed amended
designations numbered in the associated tables. Also attached to Amendment 25 are Appendices I,
II, III and IV.
- Appendix I to OPA 25 is a description of the Public Meetings held in connection with this
- Appendix II to OPA 25 is a copy of the Planning and Building Department report dated May
- Appendix III to OPA 25 is a copy of the Planning and Building Department report dated May
- Appendix IV to OPA 25 is a copy of the Planning and Building Department report dated April
10, 2007 which includes Planning and Building Department reports dated December 14, 2004,
December 13, 2005, March 14, 2006 and August 29, 2006, all pertaining to this Amendment.
The purpose of this amendment are as follows:
- to revise various Policies in Mississauga Plan by adopting amended or new Policies;
- to revise various Special Site Policies in Mississauga Plan by adopting amended or new
- to revise various Schedules in Mississauga Plan by adopting amended Schedules;
- to revise the Land Use Designations on various District Land Use Maps in Mississauga Plan
amending the Land Use Designation on various properties;
- to implement various minor housekeeping amendments.
Most of the proposed amendments implement various minor housekeeping modifications and/or were
in response to the Comprehensive Zoning By-law Review which was conducted in conjunction with