COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
By-Law Enforcement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Where are the Community Recycling Centres?
Who should I contact to report stagnant water on private or public property?
Do we have to clear our own sidewalk from snow and ice?
A City owned tree has caused damage to my property. What should I do?
I have water sitting in my yard. How do I correct it?
Where do I go for a pool enclosure permit application?
Am I able to operate a business from my home?
I've lived in my home for over ten years and now my neighbour has changed the grading of his property and is flooding me out! Is he allowed to do this? What will the City do about it?
Can I widen my driveway and who do I contact?
When will the Developer/Builder install my fence/deck?
What projects do not require a building permit?
When can I construct a fence, pool, patio, shed or deck on my property?
Do I need a building permit for a shed, deck, fence or pool or to finish my basement or for the installation of an air conditioner?
Am I able to put an air conditioning unit at the side of my house?
What are the restrictions on play equipment for my house?
We are planning a block party. Can we close off the road?
Where can I purchase a copy of the zoning map for my neighbourhood?
What is the zoning of my property?
Where can I obtain a survey of my property?
Where can I get more information about the West Nile Virus?
20 Items found.

More FAQ's:

On-line Forms
FREE Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
  FREE Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
Graffiti banner
  Report Graffiti
Mobile Licencing Location
  Service Location Information
Breathe in Smoke-free Air
Smoking is a Health concern which affects all of us. For more information or to register a complaint, contact the Region of Peel Health at (905) 799-7700 or by clicking on the link below.
  Regional Smoke-Free By-law 14-2003
Report Dangerous Driving
If you observe a dangerous act of aggressive driving on the roads in Mississauga, please complete the RoadWatch Citizens Report Form.
  RoadWatch - Citizens Report Form