We’re reopening City facilities and amenities with guidance from Peel Public Health and other government agencies. Some facilities will stay closed to the public until further notice.
- October 1: Hammerson Hall opens for rental bookings that meet provincial guidelines
- October 13: Living Arts Centre community courses
- All library locations are open with limited services except for Frank McKechnie Library which is under renovation. Visits are limited to one hour and some services require appointments including booked computer time and study time. Drop boxes are open at all library locations.
- Arenas: limited access is available for ice rentals and additional facilities will reopen as demand increases. Contact 905-615-4100 with booking requests.
- Banquet facilities: Harding Waterfront Estate available for event bookings with gathering limits
- C Banquets and Braeben Golf Course dining room will be available for bookings
- City Centre Transit Terminal open for fare purchase and customer service
- Civic Centre open for marriage licences, Council Chambers and business licensing
- Community centres, fitness centres, indoor pools and arenas
- Community gardens are open only to registered garden members
- Community tennis clubs and public tennis courts
- Compliance and Licensing Enforcement office at 300 City Centre Drive open to the public by appointment only
- Film office open and accepting film permit requests
- Golf courses
- Lions Farmers Market
- Living Arts Centre RBC Theatre, studio rentals, church group bookings, info desk, meeting rooms, reception and box office
- Marina park and Lakefront Promenade park public boat launches
- Mobile Licensing office at 3235 Mavis Road open to the public by appointment only
- Museums and Small Arms Inspection Building open with modified access and services. Leslie Log House will remain closed.
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre Sportsplex (with exceptions)
- Park amenities including playgrounds, play structures, outdoor fitness equipment, parking lots, sports fields, picnic areas, seasonal washrooms, leash-free zones
- Provincial Offences Courthouse open for administrative functions
- Spray pads open until September 30
- The Riverwood Conservancy (with exceptions)
- Track facilities
View a full list of what’s open and closed (PDF).
- Active living centres
- Cashiers desk and tax counters closed; in-person payment not available
- Celebration Square wading pool and outdoor pools
- City Hall Wedding Chapel
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre (large events remain cancelled until October 12 and the box office remains closed until further notice)
All individuals entering City facilities are expected to comply with all applicable advice and instructions of public health officials, including matters regarding physical distancing and wearing of face coverings. The City may impose additional health and safety guidelines and requirements. By entering City facilities, facility users acknowledge the possible presence of COVID-19, assume the associated risks, and waive any and all associated claims against the City.