Connecting to the City of Mississauga just got a lot easier with Pingstreet – a free mobile app that provides relevant information to you in one place.
The Pingstreet mobile app is available for download at App Store and Google Play.
Submit your request 24/7
Request a temporary parking permit for a residential street.
Report a problem
You can easily report on:
- Burnt out park lights
- Illegal signs
- Shopping carts
- Sidewalk or road damage (pot holes)
- Five hour parking violations
- Tree ownership
- Tree stump removal
- Damaged or dead/unhealthy trees
- Request tree pruning
- Faded or missing pavement markings
- Traffic sign repair
- Traffic signal light timing
- Garbage or debris on roads
- Encroachment on road or watercourses
- Curb damage
- Dead or damaged sod
- Lighting on private property that’s causing a problem
- Long grass and weeds on private property
Problems in parks can also be reported such as:
- Litter and dumping
- Grass cutting
- Washroom maintenance
- Sports field maintenance
- Overflowing garbage cans
Residents and visitors can access real-time information from the City, including:
- Local government: View the contact information of your Mayor and Ward Councillors.
- News: Stay up-to-date with our latest news releases.
- Meetings and events: Find out what’s happening in the City with a list of upcoming community events and committee meetings.
- Notification centre: Keep informed of the City’s activities
- Discover Mississauga: Plan your visit and discover what the City has to offer.
- Twitter: Follow our live feed.
- Garbage and recycling: View your waste collection schedule from the Region of Peel.
- Contact us: Reach out to us by phone or email.